At Liberation Way we believe in a reality based treatment model. Throughout treatment clients are able to engage with their lives outside of treatment in a controlled environment so that when they leave they have already integrated their recovery into their everyday lives. However recovery from the disease of addiction and alcoholism does not end when the client leaves treatment. In fact the journey is just beginning!
How does an Alumni Program help you on that journey?
- Sober Support: Finding positive sober support is an integral part of long term sobriety and the Liberation Way Alumni Program was created to provide that. Everybody knows that to stay clean and sober outside of treatment it is important to change our people, places and things and to learn accountability.
- Stay Connected to other Liberation Way alumni and people in the recovery community committed to long term sobriety and positive change in their lives.
- A Helping Hand: Alumni coordinators maintain contact throughout early sobriety and keep open lines of communication to connect people to employment resources, community events and the recovery community at large. If there is a relapse back into drug and alcohol use these coordinators also help connect our alumni to treatment resources.
- Success in Recovery looks different for everybody and it is always our goal to put people in the best position to attain it. In our addiction we lacked purpose and usefulness so in recovery it is important to create purpose and become productive and useful members of our families and the society in which we live.
- Finding Resources: We work hand in hand with our non-profit The Way Foundation to connect people to social and financial resources in the surrounding recovery community.
- Volunteer Opportunities that provide purpose and usefulness to the community around the individual while helping to foster and grow professional skills and resources.
- Family Support: We work with the families of our alumni to answer any questions that they may have to increase accountability and connect them with recovery resources.
Fun in Recovery: We didn’t get clean and sober to lead boring lives so it is important to have fun in recovery. The Way Club is a place for our alumni and people in recovery to gather for fun and fellowship. The Way Club hosts a number of recovery and social events so we not only can grow in our recovery but have some fun doing it!
Liberation Way’s Alumni Program ((coming soon))
Get to know LDUB – Video ((coming soon))