Successful completion of treatment at Liberation Way does not mean the ties are broken. We all learn many things from each other; therefore it is important that our Alumni always remain part of the Liberation Way family.
Studies have shown people that continue with a strong support system after treatment have a better chance of long-term sobriety. Here at Liberation Way, we believe peer relationships which are formed while in treatment are some of the most therapeutic bonds developed.
Liberation Way’s Alumni program will provide many opportunities for our alumni and their loved ones.
Some of the possibilities and benefits of our program are:
- Ongoing support through social media
- Ongoing contact up to the 1st year after discharge
- Future events for alumni and their loved ones
- Interaction with current Liberation Way clients
- Opportunities to speak in the community
- Career Opportunities
Get Help Today
your questions. Get in touch with one today.
Make a Call
Request a Call